How To Buy Foreclosed Properties (Core Training Bundle)
Discover a Step-by-step system for finding and buying profitable Foreclosed Properties in the Philippines
Already enrolled? Click here to login
This is the Core Training Bundle. Please see what's included below.
The training is a step-by-step digital course that walks you through exactly how to find, analyze, buy, renovate, and sell/lease real estate (with focus on foreclosed properties from banks).
No hype, no fluff, no kidding!
It is literally a step-by-step where you get everything you need to actually start investing in profitable properties.
Core training Modules:
Module 1 - Fundamentals of foreclosed properties (On-demand training videos available upon enrollment)
- The whole foreclosure process - and at what stage to invest (You'll know exactly what to focus on)
- Why do most successful real estate investors invest in foreclosed properties? (So you can join the "club"!)
- What does a complete real estate deal look like? - Less surprises down the road!
- Recommended real estate investing strategies for beginners
- Who can legally invest in Foreclosed Properties in the Philippines?
- How much money do you need to get started
- How to buy if you are abroad
- How to buy if you are a foreigner
- How the pandemic affects real estate investing (and how we can adapt)
- Open forum/Q and A session (webinar on December 19, 2020)
- The one thing you must do before searching for foreclosed properties
- How to estimate market values of land, rental rates, demand/supply in your target location (so you'll know if it's a good location)
- How to estimate if there is room for profit if you flip a property
- How to estimate if a rental can be a good deal
- Where and how to get listings of foreclosed properties efficiently
- How much does it really cost to invest in foreclosed properties (so you'll know if it really has room for profits)
- How to compute for your projected Return On Investment (to help you decide if you will buy a property for flipping or as a rental)
- Open forum/Q and A session (webinar on May 29, 2021)
Module 3 - How To Do Proper Due Diligence with foreclosed properties (Training videos to be released on May 29, 2021)
Module 4 - The buying process (Training videos to be released on June 5, 2021)
- A. How to get the best price/terms when buying via auction/negotiated sale
- Which is better: Auctions or submitting offers?
- Up to how much can you offer/bid while still meeting your target ROI?
- Buying Bank Foreclosed Property Via Auction Step-By-Step
- Making Offers And Negotiating With Banks Step-By-Step
- B. Financing your purchase - everything you need to know
- Financing essentials
- Mortgage loans and Contract To Sell step-by-step
- How to get the best financing options for your purchase
- Open forum/ Q and A session (webinar on June 12, 2021)
Stage 5 - Renovate foreclosed properties (w/o spending too much) (Training videos to be released on June 12, 2021)
- What you need to consider before starting to renovate your property
- Should you even renovate or not?
- How to find someone to renovate your property
- Contractor or Foreman (etc), which is better?
- Renovation tips and best practices
- Open forum/ Q and A session (webinar on June 19, 2021)
Stage 6. Make money through flipping / rentals (Training videos to be released on June 19, 2021)
- A. Flipping foreclosed properties
- Putting it all together - The whole flipping process
- Flipping foreclosed properties step-by-step
- B. Buy and hold a property as a rental
- Putting it all together - The whole process for rentals
- Rentals step-by-step
- Rentals vs. flipping
- Open forum/Q and A session and wrap-up for this batch (webinar* on June 26, 2021)
The core training bundle also includes access to:
- Real estate contracts/template that you can use (based on real deals!)
- Real estate toolbox (All our calculators and worksheets, directory of real estate service providers, external resources, bank-specific tips, etc.)
- Bonus trainings:
- Access to our "How to invest in Tax Delinquent properties" Training
- Surprise bonus training!!!
Courses Included with Purchase
People encounter problems and challenges when buying real estate, more so with foreclosed properties.
I encountered a lot of those problems when I started investing in foreclosed properties myself. Thanks to patience and a lot of help from mentors and friends, I was able to overcome the challenges I encountered.
To help other beginning real estate investors, I started the blog ForeclosurePhilippines.com in 2008 to share my lessons learned and how to overcome challenges people face with foreclosed real estate investing in the Philippines.
I also used the blog as a tool to help me compile all foreclosed property listings I found for easy reference. I actually found my first successful real estate deal in a listing I shared on the blog!
Little did I know that the blog will be a big help to others who are just starting with real estate because of what I was sharing
Call me a nerd, but I really like to make things work, I document what works and what doesn't... and this is exactly what I've been doing with real estate, which I publish on the blog.
After several successful deals, I was able to quit my job as the I.T. Manager of a multinational company to focus on real estate full-time, and I have been documenting my real estate journey ever since.
It is my hope that by sharing what I have learned, I will be able to help guide fellow real estate investors out there who are on the same real estate investing journey.
I am also a PRC licensed Real Estate Broker with REB License # 3194.
Cherry Vi Castillo
My wife Cherry Castillo helps me when it comes to legal aspects and taxation of real estate, where she brings in here vast experience during her stay at SGV Inc.
She is a Licensed Real Estate Broker (PRC Real Estate Broker License No. 3187), and placed 4th in the March 2011 Real Estate Brokers Licensure Exam.
Cherry is also a Licensed Real Estate Appraiser (PRC Real Estate Appraiser License No. 6918) and placed 8th in the August 2015 Real Estate Appraisers Licensure Exam.
She's also a lawyer (Roll of Attorneys No. 55239), and CPA (PRC CPA License No. 0102054).