How To Buy Foreclosed Properties (Core + Advanced Training Bundle 2019)
Discover a Step-by-step system for finding and buying profitable Foreclosed Properties in the Philippines
Sorry, enrollment is now closed
We shall now shift our focus on the training and helping participants
To get notified when enrollment re-opens for the next batch, join the waiting-list below:
The training is a step-by-step digital course that walks you through exactly how to find, analyze, buy, renovate, and sell/lease real estate (with focus on foreclosed properties from banks).
No hype, no fluff, no kidding!
It is literally a step-by-step where you get everything you need to actually start investing in profitable properties.
This is the Core + Advanced Training Bundle.
It includes all the modules in the Core Training, plus the following advanced modules:
Advanced - Return On Investment Analysis (on demand video training + monthly live Q and A session)
- How to compute for NET ROI to see if a deal is/was worth it for:
- Flipping properties (Cash and installment)
- Rental properties
- Frequently asked questions and answers
Advanced – Marketing your property (to sell/rent fast) (on demand video training + monthly live Q and A session)
- The top 10 no-nonsense strategies so you can sell your properties fast
- A very important step that sellers often forget which can can lead to better pricing and more qualified buyers
- How to make your property standout as compared to other similar properties
- Strategies you can use to save time, effort, and avoid wasting time when selling your property, etc...
- Why NOT using online marketing can be like NOT reaching more than 90% of home buyers
- How online marketing helps to sell billions worth of properties, and how you can do it too
- How to build your online sales funnel with online classifieds, property portals, and social media
- Frequently asked questions
Advanced – Closing real estate deals Step-by-step (on demand video training + monthly live Q and A session)
- Contract-To-Sell (CTS) vs. Real Estate Mortgage (REM) loan (what's the difference and which is better?)
- Step by step, closing a CTS, REM, and an All cash purchase
- Property turnover and acceptance (CTS, REM, and cash)
- Q and A
Advanced - How To Identify, Avoid, And Protect Yourself From Real Estate Investing Scams (on demand video training + monthly live Q and A session)
- How To Detect And Avoid Real Estate Investing Scams (Part 1: Why People Get Scammed)
- How To Detect And Avoid Real Estate Investing Scams (Part 2: Who Will Scam You, How They Do It)
- How To Detect And Avoid Real Estate Investing Scams (Part 3: How To Protect Yourself From Scammers)
Advanced – Real Estate Investing for the long term (Wealth for generations) (on demand video training + monthly live Q and A session)
- What Do You Need For Long Term Success In Real Estate?
- Did You Really Make Money? (With Case Study)
- How many more and what kind of real estate deals do you need to "win the game"? (w/ case study)
- Lessons learned - Case Study on my first successful deal
- Q and A
Note: More advanced topics to be added as needed by members
Courses Included with Purchase
People encounter problems and challenges when buying real estate, more so with foreclosed properties.
I encountered a lot of those problems when I started investing in foreclosed properties myself. Thanks to patience and a lot of help from mentors and friends, I was able to overcome the challenges I encountered.
To help other beginning real estate investors, I started the blog ForeclosurePhilippines.com in 2008 to share my lessons learned and how to overcome challenges people face with foreclosed real estate investing in the Philippines.
I also used the blog as a tool to help me compile all foreclosed property listings I found for easy reference. I actually found my first successful real estate deal in a listing I shared on the blog!
Little did I know that the blog will be a big help to others who are just starting with real estate because of what I was sharing
Call me a nerd, but I really like to make things work, I document what works and what doesn't... and this is exactly what I've been doing with real estate, which I publish on the blog.
After several successful deals, I was able to quit my job as the I.T. Manager of a multinational company to focus on real estate full-time, and I have been documenting my real estate journey ever since.
It is my hope that by sharing what I have learned, I will be able to help guide fellow real estate investors out there who are on the same real estate investing journey.
I am also a PRC licensed Real Estate Broker with REB License # 3194.
Cherry Vi Castillo
My wife Cherry Castillo helps me when it comes to legal aspects and taxation of real estate, where she brings in here vast experience during her stay at SGV Inc.
She is a Licensed Real Estate Broker (PRC Real Estate Broker License No. 3187), and placed 4th in the March 2011 Real Estate Brokers Licensure Exam.
Cherry is also a Licensed Real Estate Appraiser (PRC Real Estate Appraiser License No. 6918) and placed 8th in the August 2015 Real Estate Appraisers Licensure Exam.
She's also a lawyer (Roll of Attorneys No. 55239), and CPA (PRC CPA License No. 0102054).